Last Modified: November 13, 2019
This Site is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older, and reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions. By using these Sites, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Complete Electrical Academy, LLC. and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
About The Complete Electrical Academy, LLC.
The Complete Electrical Academy, LLC. offers online and in-person training and certification to technical and sales professionals in the field of electronic security systems. We use both in-house and third party instructors to provide the Services.
1. Order Payment: You agree to pay all prices/fees/taxes you incur by using our Site or Services. By choosing to pay by credit card, you represent and agree that you are authorized to use the credit card number you provide. At our sole discretion, We may elect to use a third-party payment processor (the “Payment Processor”) to bill you through a payment account linked to your account on the Services for use of the Services. The processing of such payments will be subject to the terms, conditions and privacy policies of the Payment Processor in addition to these Terms of Service. We are not responsible for error by the Payment Processor. By choosing to use Services, you agree to pay us, either directly or through the Payment Processor, all charges at the prices then in effect for any use of such Paid Services in accordance with the applicable payment terms and you authorize us, directly or through the Payment Processor, to charge your chosen payment provider (your “Payment Method”). You agree to make payment using that selected Payment Method. We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes that it makes even if it has already requested or received payment. You must include all information we request, and it must be valid and must enable us to obtain payment from you (e.g. valid credit card information). We may seek pre-authorization of your credit card for verification purposes. If We do not receive payment from your credit card company, you agree to pay the amount due by other means when We request it. The charges listed on the website may be different than the final purchase charges.
Accessing the Site and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Sites, and any service or material we provide on the Sites, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Sites, or the entire Site, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for both:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Site
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Site or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Site and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by the Complete Electrical Academy, LLC., its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Sites or any services or materials available through the Sites.
The Complete Electrical Academy, LLC. name, the terms the Complete Electrical Academy, LLC., the Complete Electrical Academy, LLC. logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of Complete Electrical Academy, LLC. or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Complete Electrical Academy, LLC.. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries)
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Complete Electrical Academy, LLC., an Complete Electrical Academy, LLC. employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing)
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm Complete Electrical Academy, LLC. or users of the Sites, or expose them to liability
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Sites in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Sites, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Sites
- Use any robot, bot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Sites for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Sites
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Sites
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Sites, the server on which the Sites is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Sites
- Attack the Sites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Sites
Consent to Electronic Communications with Complete Electrical Academy, LLC.
By creating an Complete Electrical Academy, LLC. account, you agree to accept and receive communications and documents from Complete Electrical Academy, LLC. electronically including those that are legally required to be delivered to you in writing. By creating an Complete Electrical Academy, LLC. account, you also demonstrate that you have access to an internet connection or mobile device and have the ability to access and download or view documents as necessary. You may withdraw your consent to receiving documents electronically by contacting us at the email address below.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Site is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Site may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services, including links to third-party websites or services (“Third Party Materials”). All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Complete Electrical Academy, LLC., are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. Complete Electrical Academy, LLC. is not responsible for Third-Party Materials, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality, or any other aspect thereof. Third-Party Materials and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to you, and you access and use them entirely at your own risk and subject to such third parties’ terms and conditions. Complete Electrical Academy, LLC. does not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person or entity for any Third-Party Materials.
Complete Electrical Academy, LLC. takes claims of copyright infringement seriously and will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on the Sites infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from our website or online platform by submitting written notification to our Copyright Agent (designated below). In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) the written notice (the “DMCA Notice”) must include substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on our websites and platform a representative list of such works
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address)
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner
Our designated Copyright Agent to receive DMCA Notices is: Jason Lindquist Copyright Agent, 5746 Union Mill Rd. Suite 551 Clifton, VA 20124, Contact via phone: 1-800-775-8524 or contact form.
Changes To The Site
We may update the content on the Sites from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Sites may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Linking To The Site And Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part.
This Site may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Site
- Send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Site
- Cause limited portions of content on this Site to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you
- Cause the Site or portions of it to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other site, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking
- Link to any part of the Site other than the homepage
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to stop. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Disclaimer Of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Site will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY SITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE Complete Electrical Academy, LLC. NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE Complete Electrical Academy, LLC. MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE Complete Electrical Academy, LLC. NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE Complete Electrical Academy, LLC. REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE Complete Electrical Academy, LLC. HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation On Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE Complete Electrical Academy, LLC., ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, ANY SITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER SITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by Complete Electrical Academy, LLC., LLC 5746 Union Mill Rd. Suite 551 Clifton, VA 20124.