Online (4 hours)
Required for: Electrical Contractors
Course # CEC.05288
To view our virtual classes, please scroll below.
"*" indicates required fields
Date: June 20, 2022 5:30 PM – 9:30 PM EST
Notes: This class will be taught live on the Zoom platform. Cameras and microphones must be enabled to receive credit. Zoom class link will be emailed to students a few days ahead of the class. Make sure to add your NC electrical license to your student profile
(a) Every listed qualified individual, including listed qualified individuals pursuant to G.S. 87-50, shall complete continuing education for each annual license period to renew the license on which the qualified individual is currently listed, for the next annual license period, except as follows:
(1) Individuals becoming qualified by examination during the 12 month period immediately preceding the license renewal date;
(2) Qualified individuals unable to fulfill the required number of hours as the result of illness as certified in writing by the attending physician; or
(3) Persons presenting approved courses of continuing education.
(b) The number of required contact hours for every listed qualified individual shall be determined by the classification of license on which the qualified individual is currently listed as follows:
(1) Qualified individuals currently listed on a license in the limited, intermediate, unlimited and special restricted single family dwelling classifications shall complete at least eight hours of approved continuing education for license renewal, and
(2) Qualified individuals currently listed on a license in the special restricted fire alarm/low voltage (SP-FA/LV), special restricted elevator (SP-EL), special restricted plumbing and heating (SP-PH), special restricted ground water pump (SP-WP), special restricted electric sign (SP-ES) and special restricted swimming pool (SP-SP) classifications shall complete at least four hours of approved continuing education for license renewal.